NEW STATE REQUIREMENT
September 1st, 2023 the State of Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security is requiring all 14 year old students attending the Teen Driving Classes must have the Pending Letter stating they have applied and have been approved for a Hardship License.
No 14 year old teens will be allowed to attend the driving school Teen Classes without the pending letter from the State of Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
Funeral Home is scheduled for the first day of class. Pick up students at 3:00 pm at the Agricenter. Arrive at Memphis Funeral Home, 3700 N Germantown Parkway, Bartlett, TN 38133 by 3:30 pm.
Parents are invited to stay for the class or pick the students up at 5:00 pm.
No simulator appointments or driving appointments are scheduled during the four days of class. They can be scheduled to begin after the last day of the class.
Upon completion of every course is the option of a State Road Test for an additional $63.
- Must have a valid Tennessee Driver’s License
- Must pass a State background check
- Must obtain a F endorsement with the State of Tennessee
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Must pass written and driving test with the State of Tennessee
- We provide the training for new Instructors.
- Flexible Hours available 7 days a week
* We are a Tennessee State certified Driving School and therefore can administer the Tennessee road test to all students that meet age and residency requirements. *
As Seen On
Classroom instruction: 35 hours
Beginner Driving Skills Simulation Lab
Cars equipped with Steering Wheel, Brake and Accelerator
Defensive Driving Skills Simulation Lab
Special Needs Programs Available
AAA Approved Driving School
Adult Driving Program
Night Driving Program
Interstate Driving Program
COMPREHENSIVE On-Road Evaluation
4 Hour Court Referred Program
8 Hour Driver Improvement Program
Instructor’s CPR/AED certified by Red Cross
Practice Hours Recommended